Dogging Course Townsville Our latest class of Doggers have passed with flying colors – Due to the Doggers course being a high risk licence, we have taken extra care to insure the delivery of our course …
Training & Assessment Courses for Industry including Mining Inductions, Competency & Licencing.
While we are based in Townsville, we offer our training courses throughout Queensland, including Cairns, Mount Isa, Mackay, Gladstone, Rockhampton, Brisbane and Toowoomba. When required, we can also make arrangements to travel to all other areas, both intrastate and interstate.
Industry Training Queensland offers a wide range of industry, machinery, vehicle and high risk training. We also offer training courses for the Defence Force Personnel.
Check out our range of training courses or get in touch with us today!
- Trucks – driver training for all trucks from medium rigid, heavy rigid, heavy combination and multi combination
- Machinery – Train and assess all machines using our machines at our premises. We cater from beginners to experienced for both civil and mining industries. We also do VOC’S (verification of competency) on all machinery.
- Transport Training – We offer truck courses that are relevant in obtaining employment in the transport industry, such as forklift licence, load restraint, side loader and fatigue management.
- High Risk – Full training and assessment in high risk machinery licensing Such as Forklift, EWP, Cranes, Dogging and Rigging
- Cranes – Include Bridge and Gantry, Remote and Cabin operated, Slewing cranes up to 100 tonne, Non slew crane and Vehicle loading crane
- Trainer Assessor – Qualify to become a trainer assessor in industry or to train in the qualifications required.
- Mining Inductions – (Surface, underground, upgrades and Recognition of prior learning RPL)
Standard 11 inductions designed for those wishing to work in that industry.
- Other – Include white card, chain saw, working at height, confined spaces, traffic control and traffic management, yellow and gold card with special courses for the Defence Forces.