Industry Training Qld (Provider No. 30477) offers Fatigue Management – TLIF2010
Our Fatigue Management courses take approximately 6 hours. At the end of this course, students are issued with a Statement of Attainment for the following qualification; –
This course is a pre-requisite to a driver being able to be aligned with any company’s Fatigue Management Strategy. If a company has either Basic or Advanced Fatigue Management accreditation, a driver MUST have completed this course before they can use the driving hours allowed under the scheme for which their employer is accredited.
At the conclusion of this course you will be able to;
- Source relevant codes, regulations, permit and licence requirements related to fatigue management
- Source and interpret relevant OH&S regulations as they relate to fatigue.
- Develop workplace policies and procedures related to fatigue management and the control of factors that can contribute to fatigue and fatigue-related accidents.
- Find sources of information on fatigue.
- Recognise the risks and hazards created by fatigue in the workplace.
- Understand how fatigue affects workplace performance.
- Understand and recognise how fatigue contributes to workplace accidents.
- Recognise fatigue.
- Develop and implement strategies and ways of managing fatigue
- Recognise the causes and effects of fatigue on workers/drivers
- Recognise factors which increase fatigue-related accidents
- Develop lifestyles which promote the effective long-term management of fatigue
Students do not have to be 18 years of age to participate in this particular course.
Please note that this qualification is a lifetime qualification. This qualification is Nationally Recognised, i.e. the qualification is recognised anywhere in Australia. Please note that we are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and no GST applies to the above training.
If you require any further information, please contact Industry Training Qld
1300 872 462 | firstname.lastname@example.org