Industry Training Qld (Provider No. 30477) offers RRTO Induction Standard 11—Surface.
Upon the successful completion of this course, participants will be issued a Site Verification – Surface Participant log book to be completed on site. Once verified participant can obtain a credit card sized ID Card. When this is presented at a recognising Qld min site, the worker will be site inducted and complete workplace assessment
This is highly interactive scenario based program delivering the underpinning knowledge for the following units
- RIICOM201D : Communicate in the workplace
- RIIGOV201D : Comply with site work processes / procedures
- RIIOHS201D : Work safely and follow OHS policies and procedures
- RIIRIS201D : Conduct local risk control
- RIIERR205D: Apply initial response First Aid
- RIIERR302D: Respond to local emergencies and incidents
to be advised
2 day Course
- Literacy skills to read and write basic English standard.
- Be 18 years of age.
If you require any further information, please contact Industry Training Qld
1300 872 462 | email@example.com