Load and Unload Goods
Load and unload goods/cargo
DURATION – One Day
Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm
COST – $550
Industry Training Qld (Provider Number 30477) Townsville offers training for TLID0015 - Load and unload goods/cargo.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This unit will provide a student with the skills and knowledge required to Load and Unload Goods/Cargo, in the resources and infrastructure industries.
• This unit of competency provides the skills and knowledge to:
• Identify load characteristics and job hazards.
• Identify goods requiring special handling and or documentation, in accordance with the current Australian Dangerous Goods (ADG) Code and other relevant regulations/permit requirements
• ensure the relevant mass, dimensions and loading requirements are met.
• Follow workplace procedures and supply relevant workplace documentation.
• Understand the various methods of Load Restraint and how to use the ‘Load Restraint Guide’.
WHY COMPLETE THIS COURSE
Our Load and Unload Goods/Cargo course will provide you with a basic understanding of the safe loading obligations of your job role; for this reason, it is a beneficial course for:
• Loaders & packers
• Freight handlers
• Consignees -- anyone who receives goods
• Loading managers
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be awarded the Statement of Attainment, as evidence that the formal training has been completed.
RESOURCES / METHODS of DELIVERY
Participants are provided with a Learner Guide.
This course is delivered using both indoor and outdoor instruction.
If you require any further information, please contact Industry Training Qld.
07 4774 4144