Industry Training Qld (Provider No. 30477) offers TLID2004 LOAD & UNLOAD GOODS and TLIA1001 Secure Cargo
The student becomes aware of his/her responsibilities in the safe and proper security of the loads that are carried on their truck. The physical and legal aspects are dealt with in depth.
Please note that this qualification is a lifetime qualification. This qualification is Nationally Recognised, i.e. the qualification is recognised anywhere in Australia.
Please note that we are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and no GST applies to the above assessing and/or training.
Training can be held either at your workplace or our training facility.
The course is designed to give the student the required knowledge regarding:
- Relevant Australian standards and regulations including state/ territory mass and loading regulations.
- Use of the National Load Restraint Guide.
- Australian and international regulations and codes of practice for the handling and transport of dangerous goods and hazardous substances.
- OH&S procedures and guidelines concerning the lifting and movement of loads
- Risks when loading and unloading goods/cargo and related precautions to control the risk
- Security awareness requirements when loading and unloading vehicles and in particular the recognition, isolation and reporting of suspicious cargo and goods.
- Workplace procedures and policies for the loading and unloading of goods/cargo.
- Housekeeping standards procedures required in the workplace.
- Methods of securing a load.
- Site layout and obstacles.
- Problems that may arise when loading and unloading goods and cargo and actions that should be taken to prevent or solve them.
Students do not have to be 18 years of age to participate in this particular course.
Our Load Restraint courses are held over a period of 2 days. At the end of this course, students are issued with a Statement of Attainment for the following qualification;
If you require any further information, please contact Industry Training Qld
1300 872 462 | firstname.lastname@example.org