Industry Training Qld (Provider No. 30477) offers Vehicle Loading Crane TLILIC0012
(CV) Vehicle Loading Crane National WorkCover certificate to operate a vehicle loading crane over 10 tonne / metre.
- you must have completed on the job training in a work environment documented in a logbook and signed by your supervisor.
- You must undertake a challange test to show that you are competent. The challenge test is a Written and Practical test in accordance with OHS VET Assessment Instrument.
- 2 Days formal and informal training at ITQ or workplace, learner to complete written test only.
- Work place log book 40 nominal hours WHSQ 2/3 minimum requirement 60 nominal hours maximum.
- Practical Assessment completed at ITQ or workplace.
- Some RPL may be granted on past qualifications, or industry experience, but must complete theory and practical assessment
If you require any further information, please contact Industry Training Qld
1300 872 462 | firstname.lastname@example.org