Industry Training Qld (Provider No. 30477) offers AHC32816 CERTIFICATE III IN RURAL OPERATIONS
What is the purpose of this course?
The Rural Operations Cert III provides a wide range of options to acquire skills and knowledge to work in a rural setting. This may include mixed farming and agricultural production, but can also cater for a blend of skills that extend to other rural and regionally-based enterprises such as retail and agribusiness, local government, tourism, transport, construction and mining.
This qualification covers multifunctional roles in agriculture, horticulture and conservation land management, and other related industries. It also covers other industry sectors, such as local government, tourism, hospitality, transport, construction, information technology and metals.
Job roles and titles vary across different sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- People wishing to work professionally in the Rural, Construction and Transport industry;
- People already working in the Rural, Construction and Transport industry wishing to upgrade their skills;
- People wishing to undertake traineeships in the Rural, Construction and Transport industry;
Successful achievement of the licensing units within the qualification must align with licensing and regulatory requirements applicable to driving and state/territory regulatory requirements.
- CORE – AHCWRK309 – Apply environmentally sustainable work practices
- CORE – AHCWHS301 – Contribute to work health and safety processes
- CORE – AHCMOM302 – Perform machinery maintenance
- CORE – AHCMOM304 – Operate machinery and equipment
- CORE – AHCMOM212 – Operate quad bikes
- CORE – AHCMOM211 – Operate side by side utility vehicles
- CORE – AHCWRK311 – Conduct site inspections
- CORE – FWPCOT2237 – Maintain chainsaws
- CORE – FWPCOT2239 – Trim and cut felled trees
- CORE – RIISAM203D – Use hand and power tools
- CORE – RIIERR205D – Apply initial response first aid
OPTIONS; Pick from 4 below
- RIIWHS202D / MSMWHS217 – Enter and work in confined spaces
- RIIWHS204D – Work safely at heights
- RIIMPO318F – Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
- RIIMPO319E – Conduct backhoe loader operations
- RIIMPO317F – Conduct roller operations
- RIIMPO320F – Conduct civil construction excavator operations
- RIIMPO321F – Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
- RIIHAN301D – EWP Boom Lift & Scissor Lift < 11M
- TLILIC2005A – License to operate an elevated work platform > 11M
- TLILIC2001A – License to operate a forklift truck
- TLIC3003 – Medium Rigid Vehicle
Applicants attempting licencing units must comply with state licencing requirements.
Each qualification is expected to take up to 12 months to complete, however some learners may wish to apply themselves to complete earlier.
Onsite trainers are available Monday to Friday and students have access to ITQ training rooms.
Training times are from 8.00am to approximately 4.00pm each day
Please contact our office to find out our course schedule.
Supervised written and/or verbal and practical assessment
A full qualification for AHC32816 Certificate in Rural Operations will be issued to applicants who meet the criteria required from the Training Package.
If you require any further information, please contact Industry Training Queensland on
07 4774 4144 | firstname.lastname@example.org