Industry Training Qld (Provider No. 30477) offers AHC32816 CERT III IN RURAL OPERATIONS
What is the purpose of this course?
The Rural Operations Cert III provides a wide range of options to acquire skills and knowledge to work in a rural setting. This may include mixed farming and agricultural production, but can also cater for a blend of skills that extend to other rural and regionally-based enterprises such as retail and agribusiness, local government, tourism, transport, construction and mining.
This qualification covers multifunctional roles in agriculture, horticulture and conservation land management, and other related industries. It also covers other industry sectors, such as local government, tourism, hospitality, transport, construction, information technology and metals.
Job roles and titles vary across different sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- People wishing to work professionally in the Rural, Construction and Transport industry;
- People already working in the Rural, Construction and Transport industry wishing to upgrade their skills;
- People wishing to undertake traineeships in the Rural, Construction and Transport industry;
Successful achievement of the licensing units within the qualification must align with licensing and regulatory requirements applicable to driving and state/territory regulatory requirements.
- CORE – AHCWRK309 – Apply environmentally sustainable work practices
- CORE – AHCWHS301 – Contribute to work health and safety processes
- CORE – AHCMOM302 – Perform machinery maintenance
- CORE – AHCMOM304 – Operate machinery and equipment
- CORE – AHCMOM211 – Operate side by side utility vehicle
- CORE – AHCMOM212 – Operate quad bikes
- CORE – AHCWRK303 – Respond to emergencies
- CORE – AHCWRK311 – Conduct site inspections
- CORE – FWPCOT2237 – Maintain chainsaws
- CORE – FWPCOT2239 – Trim and cut felled trees
- CORE – RIISAM203D – Use hand and power tools
- CORE – RIIERR205D – Apply initial response first aid.
OPTIONS; Pick from 4 below
- RIIWHS202D / MSAPMOHS217A CONFINED SPACE COURSE
- RIIWHS204D WORKING AT HEIGHTS
- RIIMPO335D – Conduct skid steer loader operations without attachments
- RIIMPO319D – Conduct backhoe loader operations
- RIIMPO317E – Conduct roller operations
- RIIMPO320D CONDUCT CIVIL CONSTRUCTION EXCAVATOR OPERATIONS
- RIIMPO321D CONDUCT CIVIL CONSTRUCTION FRONT END LOADER OPERATIONS
- RIIHAN301D EWP BOOM LIFT < 11M
- RIIHAN301D EWP SCISSOR LIFT EWP BOOM LIFT < 11M
- TLILIC2005A LICENSE TO OPERATE AN ELEVATED WORK PLATFORM > 11M
- TLILIC2001A LICENSE TO OPERATE A FORKLIFT TRUCK
- TLIC3003 – Medium rigid vehicle
- Option – TLIC3004 Drive Heavy Rigid Vehicle ($500.00 TOTAL COST)
- Option – TLIC3005 Drive Heavy Combination Vehicle ($750.00 TOTAL COST)
Applicants attempting licencing units must comply with state licencing requirements.
Each qualification is expected to take up to 12 months to complete, however some learners may wish to apply themselves to complete earlier.
Course is based online with combination learning at ITQ offices so you can learn at your own pace.
Onsite trainers are available Monday to Friday and students have access to ITQ training rooms.
Training times are from 8.00am to approximately 4.00pm each day
Please contact our office to find out our course schedule.
Supervised written and/or verbal and practical assessment
A full qualification for AHC32816 Certificate in Rural Operations will be issued to applicants who meet the criteria required from the Training Package.
If you require any further information, please contact Ben Thain on
0427 259 181 | email@example.com